Graviola Tea 2oz - Hawaiian Grown
Graviola (Soursop Leaf) tea is a wellness tea and is 100% natural, with no preservatives, artificial sweeteners, colors or flavorings, is cholesterol free, caffeine free, gluten free. It’s also known for its mild sedative properties.
Some of the wellness uses of Graviola Tea have been purported to include*:
Powerful antioxidants: tannins, saponins, phytosterols, flavonoids, anthraquinones
Vitamin C, B1, B2 and other essential vitamins and minerals
May help with inflammation
May help lower blood sugar, high blood pressure, ulcer related issues
May support strengthening of the immune system
Graviola tea is most effective when combined with a healthy diet and daily exercise.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Possible side effects and risks:
- Graviola may cause nerve damage and movement problems, especially with long-term use. It may also cause serious neuropathy that leads to Parkinson-like symptoms, such as tremors or stiff muscles. If someone has Parkinson's disease, graviola may make their symptoms worse.
- Graviola may be toxic to the kidneys or liver with repeated use. People should not use graviola if they have liver or kidney problems.
- Those considering using graviola should also talk to their doctor before use if they:
- have high blood pressure or take blood pressure medications, have diabetes, are pregnant, are breastfeeding